About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Fucked Up Mind

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
so...here i sit,
wearing my Wonder Woman
pajamas--
can you imagine?
being in love with
Wonder Woman,
this amazing superhero
from decades ago?
i am.
after all, i can say,
"i slept with Wonder Woman".
it makes me wonder
what people must think
of me--
i wear Wonder Woman pajamas.
i makes me wonder
what i think of myself...
i'm an insomniac.
it drives me crazy,
to think about sleeping
while lying wide awake.
i am crazy,
i believe.
and it gets harder to
distinguish
my dreams from my reality
'cause both are
fucked up and
i can't tell them apart
around midnight.
but i am--
a girl, that is,
a woman.
and i can become
a bitch
because i am a woman,
a sexy bitch,
sometimes, even.
that's part of who i am.
i'm a lot of
things--
isn't everyone?
changing like a werewolf
in the light of
the full moon.
the last full mooon
drove me nearly to
madness,
full moons make me
a
raving lunatic,
shouting strange words
at the air
and cursing
god and the devil and
other people
i'm not too fond of.
there's one person
particulary,
i'm now only his
forgotten ex-girlfriend.
what a label.
well, trying to be
forgotten--
i ignore all his
phone calls.
i spent nine months being
ignored and pushed around
and now i'm JUST
"EX-GIRLFRIEND"?
don't i deserve
more?
but i don't want
more,
not from him.
mostly, i just feel
incomplete.
a half-painted canvas--
what fucked-up
artist
left ME half-painted,
not finishing
or destroying?
must be a sick joke.
"this is too beautiful
to destroy
but
too ugly to waste my
time finishing".
and LEFT me.
abandoned me.
i'm looking for him,
going to kill
the son of a bitch.
but i'm tired now,
this
ranting & raving
and
trying to figure
myself
out is exhausting
so
Wonder Woman and i
are going to try
to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment