About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Fucked Up Mind

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009

2008 REVIEW
Every year I think to myself.. "This is going to be my year".
But here we are going into 2009 and nothing has really changed too much.
Ok So, I do have a great job now. That is probably the only one positive thing that came out of this year. On a sad note, we lost granddad this year so that will be something we will not forget about 2008. I gained a stalker this yearand had to get my first PPO. So. Basically what Im trying to say is.. Overall.. this year sucked.

2009 RESOLUTIONS AND THOUGHTS
Will 2009 Be My Year?
Things that I want to find in the New Year:

Myself... Im getting really close (damn near there really)

True Love... yea I know.. kinda bold just throwing that out there but a girl can dream! I mean I want a family, babies, the whole nine. lol *my day will come* but the clock is a tickin!!

A Church Home.. Yes I am determined to find a church this year. I have had trouble in the past gettin comfortable in a church and finding a church that I enjoy attending and can grow with.

Something I enjoy more than SEX and LIQUOR... *Dont you Laugh!* I am being serious. I can already think of one thing more Important.. HAPPINESS. and Happiness means alot to me.. more than liquor or well.. yea more than liquor.. LMAO!

An Affordable Gym.... I mean I wanna lose weight but don't want to go broke doing it. There is this new one my sister told me about. I should check it out $10 a month.. sounds great.. but what is the catch? ya feel me.?

A New Look.... Not just Weight Loss.. I'm talking hair and nails and make up.. clothes... just completely New everything.

To design my Graphic Design Web Site and get a damn Business Card. .....I have been puttin this off too long.

Hobbies and More Activities... Fuckin GOLF i don't care just something to get me off my ass.. maybe I will join a bowling league its been so long.. but I love to bowl. why not.

Dates.... and Im not talking about leaving the club drunk at 2:30 a.m. calling someone and well.. u know the rest.. Im talking real dates. I have had a few recently and I enjoyed them very much for a change.



CONCLUSION:
HOPEFULLY EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND FOLLOWS THROUGH ON THIER RESOLUTIONS. i KNOW ITS TOUGH, BUT ITS POSSIBLE. MAY YOU BE BLESSED AND MAY GOOD THINGS FIND YOU THIS YEAR. GOOD LUCK AND MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
Feel free to comment or share any resolutions you have for 2009!!
oh P.S
NYE DETROIT SCIENCE CENTER!!! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment