About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Fucked Up Mind

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Everyone Is Not My Friend

This is something I have always had a hard time with. For as long as I can remember I have always put my trust in strangers and other people outside of my family. Usually it ends up bad in the end. I get double crossed, hurt, or cheated in some way. I have had people use me. I have had people take advantage of me. I have had people run over me. I have had people steal from me. Ok, so some people say I'm dingy, or not really that bright, or gullible. All these thing may very well fit my personality in some way but, I am no ones fool. Yes, my zodiac sign is a Cancer (Nurturing, Loving, Caring, TOO NICE) Time for me to get smart. This year its time for me to weed out the people in my life that are not out for my best interest. The people that only call when they need something. The men that call at 2 a.m. on the weekends. The friends that are never there when "I" need them, but I am always there for them.
Everyone Is Not My Friend.
I Get It Now.

1 comment:

  1. I found that out myself years ago. The thing about family is you don't choose your family despite how dysfunctional or wonderful they are. But, they're your family~ Good and Bad ~ And when you are in need and think you're alone, its family that steps up and helps. Not everyone is your friend. And, not everyone is your family.

    ReplyDelete