About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Fucked Up Mind

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shopping... should be fun .. right?

I Love New Things. I Love New Clothes. I Love New Shoes.

I HATE...............THE MALL!!!


Ok, so here we are me and my sister at the mall. There are probably say 100+ stores in the mall and out of them all. Only say maybe 4 stores have clothes that fit me. Skinny girls think they have a hard time finding something to wear. Please! If I could wear skinny girl shit, I would have no problem finding cute clothes to wear. No problem.

Oh and dont go into a skinny girl store without a skinny girl either.
here is a story. . . .
So, I went to the mall for my sister to buy her this dress she wanted. Cool. No problem sis.. So I walk into BEBE. Of course all eyes are on me. The girls are obviously thinking. "what is she doing in here, there is nothing here to fit her" but their confused looks turned into smiles and they asked me could they help me. I responded with yes I am looking for a dress.. for my sister.. The girl says.. ooooooooohhhhh .. ok.. well... [im going to stop there] *HOLD UP* wtf was all the ohhhhhhhhh for? Like I was lost or something. Like ohhhh now she understands why my fat ass is in here.


I mean, most skinny girls say well its my own fault. Or ok just lose weight. Dont you know if it were just that simple there wouldnt be as many fat people in this world. Over-Eating is an emotional disorder and an addiction. The more weight you gain the more emotional you become.. so the more you eat.. So is Over Drinking.. which also cause weight gain [and is my biggest problem] You drink.. you are happy at first.. then become depressed then become hungry. Whatever the case, most weight gain is caused by some kind of emotional stress.


Ok back to the shopping. Like I said, I Love To Shop.
Its just not fun anymore.
I cant wait to get this weight off me.. I swear..
Imma tear the mall down! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment