About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Fucked Up Mind

Thursday, January 8, 2009

EVIL?



what do u see in my eyes?
dont they just look dark?
My eyes are empty

they almost put u n a trance

eerie
some say confused...
but... isnt confused an excuse .. for reality?

some say pain...
how can you really see pain in someone's eyes..
They don't know me! They don't know what I feel.


Beauty .. some say ...

i think.........

i think its pure evil..

if bad things make me feel good...
isnt that evil?

the more difficult the situation the more gratifying..
isnt that evil?

if i am not supposed to do it..
i want to do it bad...
isnt that evil?


its hard to convince myself that i am still beautiful.
and still admired.
and still wanted

but why do i have to convince myself.. ??

what if i dont have a purpose?
you know how everyone has a purpose in life..

what if i dont have one..??
whats the point??

they say you have to love yourself...

what if i dont?

who's to judge me?

No comments:

Post a Comment