About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Fucked Up Mind

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its My Bodyyyyy and I'll Tatt If I Want Too!!


Ok so I been gettin a lot of shit from grandma concerning my tattoo. The tattoo that she helped me design. And was cool with it .. up until the day I went to get it. WTF ? Its a full back tattoo, it isnt complete yet. Its actually pretty fuckin sweet lookin too. I will attach a pic here. But anyway, She been throwing lil shots at me like Im too old for that.. When does a person become too old for a tattoo, because If im not mistaken my father has gotten 4 or more tattoos in the last two years. Whatever, Its my body though. If I want to tatt it from head to toe that is my choice. Im actually contemplating on gettin a sleeve done next. Then she compares me to others.. Your sister would never get anything like that.. ok .. Im not my sister. When will people understand that I am an indidvidual. That I am capable of making decisions. That I am creative, and artistic, and Im not normal. Im not plain Jane. I will never be. I will always be different, I will always be unique, I will always be ME.

3 comments:

  1. I know it's much harder to brush off the negativity of family, especially someone like a grandmother, but just keep in mind that someone's ALWAYS going to have something to say, so do you! Your grandma is just being a grandma, she'll get over it.

    ReplyDelete