About Me

My photo
Welcome To My Fucked Up Mind

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just An Old Blog thought it was kinda funny

I'm feeling like a dork these days. Using my brain more than ever. lol. I usually don't need to . but people have been on my back about helping them with computer issues, and things like that.

Ok so yesterday at the bar (work) I went to the dollar store and purchased a notebook and began to write.. my thoughts are hella funny so I thought I would type what i wrote. Mind you, that most of it wont make any sense at all. ok ready .. here goes.

Alrighty then, So I have way too much going on in my little brain right now. I just started my new Job at the plant, D.T.P ( Ford Motor Company new Dearborn Truck Plant ) Im making nearly 22 dollars and hour. The work is hard all hell though. Im doing a 100% turn around. Well Im going to at least try. Paying my own rent, bills, insurance and all my other shit. Everyone has always doubted me, Its almost a chance for me to prove them wrong.

Im mainly worried about my personal life, I think Im really trying too hard to look for love. They say you shouldnt look for love though they say it will find you. If that is true, then why cant love find me, am i hiding? I want to be happy, I want a family and I want to settle. And truthfully I believe that all the men in my life arent ready for that nor are they even looking for that. So its damn near pointless. a waste of time. And with my taste and my lifestyle, I need a man that has his shit together, someone smart, with goals, with a job, and someone who treats me good and respects my feelings. Someone who doesnt already have a woman! Someone who can satisfy my needs as a freak ( lol) and as a woman. I mean I gotta get mine, ya feel me? Then men now a days arent about shit. The worst of them seem to fall into my lap. I dont know what it is that attracts me to Mr. Wrong, Mr. Dummy, Mr. Asshole, Mr. Aint Shit, Mr. I Got A Woman, and Mr. Broke Ass. I mean like there is a sign on my forehead that says "Pick Me, I will Settle For You" Let me break down the type of men in my life now.

Ok ... Mr Dummy/No Dick

* No dick (gives head well though)

* Gives me whatever I want (even if that means not paying his bills)

* Cannot manage money

* Is a pushover, not aggressive at all

Then we Got Mr. I Got A Wife/Woman

* Sex is Bomb (great physical attraction)

* Cannot spend the night

* Cannot go out to every place you want to go (fear of being seen)

* Its not all about Me

* Share time with her

* He never answers his phone

Oh I almost forgot about Mr. Im Drunk What's Up

* Calls in the middle of the night

* only have drunken sex ( usually falls asleep after first nut)

* wont remember why or how he got in your bed the next morning

* usually he has a woman also

Then we have Mr. Right, but not Right Now. a.k.a Afraid of Commitment

* Sex is when he wants it

* He can do whatever he wants .. but you cant. (ex. hanging out)

* You do everything you can to make him happy, but its never enough

* He has no regard for your feelings

* You know that he loves you and cares about you, but will never express that.

I mean really what does a girl have to do to get a good man now a days. Someone who wants her who cares for her... blah

What most worries me is the men that are going to be using me once he finds out about my job. And I already know who the first candidate for that is going to be. Im sure Im making more money than his wife is now. and I dont have any kids. I mean honestly, what nigga can deny Good head, pussy, and no kids. Thats some straight up rare shit these days. well.. that is all

I know.. i got issues yall... but you love me...

smooches.

1 comment: